Инструкция на TECO 12 (English)
Страница 8 из 27
The following conditions are essential:
- The operator must be able to read and understand all the information in this manual.
- Make sure you have a thorough knowledge of the capabilities and characteristics of this machine.
- Keep unauthorised persons well clear of the area of operations.
- Make sure that the machine has been installed in compliance with established legislation and standards.
- Make sure that all machine operators are suitable trained, that they are capable of using the machine correctly and that they are adequately supervised during their work.
- Never leave nuts, bolts, tools or other equipment on the machine to avoid the risk that they could become entrapped between moving parts during work.
- Do not touch power lines or the inside of electric motors or other electrical equipment until the power has been disconnected and locked out.
- Read this manual carefully and learn how to use the machine correctly and safely.
- Always keep this user manual in a place where it can be readily consulted when working with the machine and consult it whenever you are in need of confirmation or explanations.
Do not remove or deface the safety Danger, Warning or Instruction decals.
Replace any missing or illegible Danger, Warning or Instruction decals. Missing
or damaged decals can be obtained at your nearest TECO dealer.
- When using and carrying out maintenance on the machine observe the unified industrial accident prevention regulations for high voltage industrial equipment.
- Any unauthorised alterations made to the machine automatically release the manufacturer from any liability in the case of damage or accidents attributable to such alterations. Specifically, tampering with or removing the machine’s safety devices is a breach of the regulations for industrial accident prevention.
When operating or servicing TECO equipment do not wear ties, loose fitting clothes, necklaces or wristwatches and any other articles that could become entrapped by moving parts. Tie back long hair or cover with a scarf or a cap.
Keep unauthorised persons well clear of the area of operations (fig.9).