Инструкция на TECO 91-93 (англ.)
Страница 7 из 39
A Distance gauge В Handle for moving the machine С Display panel with keyboard D Weight-holder tray E Brake control lever F Master switch G Castor wheel
H Castor wheel raising/lowering knob I Wheel lift
L Filter regulator assembly
M Push button valve for motor actuation (TECO 93)
During operation the machine must rest stably on the floor. You must therefore disengage the castor on the left side of the machine (G, fig.4) by turning the two knobs (H, fig.4) clockwise until the wheel detaches from the floor.
Fit the threaded hub on the spin shaft using the hex wrench.
To terminate the installation procedures the machine must be calibrated (see calibration heading).
On request, the balancer can be set up by the manufacturer to operate with the power supply available in the place of installation. The set-up details for each individual machine are given on the machine data plate and on a special label attached to the power supply connection lead.
All electrical hook-up operations must be carried out exclusively by specialised personnel.
- The electrical supply must be suitably sized in relation to:
• absorbed power specifications indicated on the machine dataplate;
• the distance between the machine and the power supply hook-up point, so that voltage drops under full load do not exceed 4% (10% in the case of start-up) below the rated voltage specified on the dataplate.
- The user must equip the machine with the following:
• a dedicated power plug in compliance with the relevant electrical safety standards;
• a suitable circuit-breaker (residual current set to 30 mA) on the mains connection;
• power line fuses in accordance with specifications in the main wiring diagram of this manual.
• a suitable earthing system installed on the workshop mains line.