Инструкция на TECO 91-93 (англ.)
Страница 29 из 39
At the end of this spin you will get a beep as a calibration OK signal; otherwise one of the following
error messages will be displayed:
- "Er3 CAL” if the calibration procedure has been performed incorrectly. In this case repeat the procedure making sure that the standard weight is applied correctly.
- "Er4 CAL” if calibration has been performed with a wheel with excess unbalance. In this case reduce the unbalance of the wheel and then repeat the calibration procedure
- "Err 13” if calibration has been performed with the inside wall of the wheel positioned at a distance from the machine that is not sufficient to provide accurate calibration.
In this case you must perform the calibration routine with a different wheel or using a suitable
distance ring to alter the wheel-machine distance.
The self-calibration program ends by displaying the unbalance value forthe wheel (disregarding the
300 g standard weight).
- At the end of the calibration routine remove the reference weight from the wheel.
- If you wish to interrupt the self-calibration program at any time simply press p and you will return to the previously selected program.
Disk that mates with the disk of the wheel mounted to the balancer. The flange also serves to keep the wheel perfectly perpendicular to its axis of rotation.
Sequence of operations performed by the user and the machine, starting from the start of the wheel spin to the time that the wheel is braked to a standstill after the unbalance signals have been acquired and the relative values calculated.
Procedure for positioning the wheel on the spin shaft with the aim of ensuring that the rotational axis of the wheel is aligned with the centre of the shaft.
CENTRING FLANGE (ACCESSORY)
Device serving to support and centre the wheel. Also keeps the wheel perfectly perpendicular to its axis of rotation.
The centring flange is mounted to the balancer shaft by means of its centre hole.