Инструкция на TECO 91-93 (англ.)
Страница 28 из 39
- Release the brake by pressing the lever.
- Make a test spin following the same procedures as for standard balancing.
If the WIDTH you input is less than 4" or the DIAMETER less than 11", the message “Alu Err” may appear. This means that the width and diameter input on the basis of the positions of the weights, are insufficient for the ALU program selected.
- Follow the procedures explained under the sections on Standard Balancing.
Some slight residual unbalance may remain at the end of the test spin due to the considerable difference in shape found in rims with the same nominal diameters.
To counter this change the value and position of the weights in accordance with the "balancing check diagram” (fig. 11) until you have as accurate a balance status as you can get.
This operation must be performed when you feel that the machine is out of tolerance or when it calls for self-calibration by displaying the message Err CAL on the display when it is set up for truck wheels.
- Rotate the wheel to the point denoted by the position indicator and by the appearance of the value “300” (or 10” if 'ounce’ mode is selected) in the display.
- Attach a 300 g (or 10 oz) sample weight to the OUTSIDE of the wheel rim, positioning at 12 o’clock exactly.
- Make a first spin and wait for the message "End Spl” to appear before braking the wheel. Important: spins may take longer in the calibration program than during normal operation.
The wait can be reduced by starting the spin gently, accelerating gradually and interrupting as soon as the correct data acquisition speed is reached.
- Once the wheel is at standstill, remove the sample weight and rotate the wheel to the point denoted by the position indicator and by the appearance of the value “300” (or 10”) in the display.
- Attach the 300 g (or 10 oz) sample weight once again to the OUTSIDE of the wheel rim, at 12 o’clock exactly.
- Make a second spin and wait for the message "End CAL” to appear before braking the wheel.