Инструкция на TECO 91-93 (англ.)
Страница 25 из 39
- Secure the weel using the special device.
- Keep brake lever E fig. 4 lifted ( brake disengaged)
- At the same time, keep motor actuation button M fig. 4 pressed.
- During the acceleration phase, the position indicators will progressively light up as the measurement speed is approached; a beep will signal when this speed has been reached.
- Once the speed has been reached, release motor actuation button M fig. 4, keeping brake lever E fig. 4 lifted.
- The completion of processing is signalled by a beep.
- Release the brake lever (brake engaged) situated in the front part of the machine.
- Using the breake lever, place the wheel in the position indicated by the machine.
- Apply the balance weights indicated by the machine.
If any excessively high speed is reached, the machine will display the message "Spd Hi”; acquisition will begin only when this message has disappeared.
Before carrying out the "WHEEL SPIN” procedure, the operator must make sure that there are no exposed persons, in area A in fig. 17, at risk of:
Before starting a balancing cycle:
- mount the wheel on the shaft using the appropriate flange;
- remove any balancing weights, stones, dirt or other foreign bodies from the wheel;
- input wheel data correctly.